We are excited to try to keep you all up to date with what is going on with the Murray Family in Alabama. (Note the southern drawl) So look around we don't have much just yet but come on back anytime to see what's new.
Love the Murray Family
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey all. The house looks great. How is the new baby treating you. Say hi to the kids from us. Ty, Juanita, Jamison & Trevor.
Good to hear from you guys! Your little family has grown! Congratulations on the new house. Hope all is well! Emily and I are expecting our first baby boy in June! We will send you a link to our blog soon!
Are you kidding me! That house is AWESOME! I love everything about it--storage, colors, shed--playhouse/swingset/playground thing Kade and I both loved. Anyway--awesome and we're so excited for you guys!!!
I am having a lot of fun with this new blog and my favorite part is the FEET!
I am so excited for you to move in to the new house. I LOVE it!!!! It will be even more fabulous when those little feet start running the place. :)
Which brings me to a very important topic... I need more pictures of the little ones. My cubical is starting to look like an aquarium with all of the tears accumulating while I anxiously await new photos.. :)
Hi Trent- Through the blog train I have found your family blog. How fun it is to see that you and Sarah now have 3 cute kids. I have just one a little 10 month old son named Alex. Anyway hope life is treating you well. If you get a chance drop by our blog and say hello. I hope you post more pictures soon. Sharie (Stewart) OwYoung p.s. Congrats on the new home, it's very pretty!
Hey guys the house looks awesome!!! I hope everything went well this past weekend! Let us know. Things her are good. Say hi to all of the little ones. Love to all!!! we4girls@gmail.com Tara,Lexie,Kassidy,Cecily,Danielle
7 comments:
Hey all. The house looks great. How is the new baby treating you. Say hi to the kids from us. Ty, Juanita, Jamison & Trevor.
Opps I forgot Ladybug and Bear.
It is fun to see your blog. Congratulations on the house! That is really excited. We hope that you are doing well!
Good to hear from you guys! Your little family has grown! Congratulations on the new house. Hope all is well! Emily and I are expecting our first baby boy in June!
We will send you a link to our blog soon!
Are you kidding me! That house is AWESOME! I love everything about it--storage, colors, shed--playhouse/swingset/playground thing Kade and I both loved. Anyway--awesome and we're so excited for you guys!!!
cari
Hello All!
I am having a lot of fun with this new blog and my favorite part is the FEET!
I am so excited for you to move in to the new house. I LOVE it!!!! It will be even more fabulous when those little feet start running the place. :)
Which brings me to a very important topic... I need more pictures of the little ones. My cubical is starting to look like an aquarium with all of the tears accumulating while I anxiously await new photos.. :)
LOVE YOU TONS!!!!
Alisha
Hi Trent- Through the blog train I have found your family blog. How fun it is to see that you and Sarah now have 3 cute kids. I have just one a little 10 month old son named Alex. Anyway hope life is treating you well. If you get a chance drop by our blog and say hello. I hope you post more pictures soon. Sharie (Stewart) OwYoung p.s. Congrats on the new home, it's very pretty!
Hey guys the house looks awesome!!! I hope everything went well this past weekend! Let us know. Things her are good. Say hi to all of the little ones. Love to all!!! we4girls@gmail.com
Tara,Lexie,Kassidy,Cecily,Danielle
Post a Comment