Well, today I will just share a few recent stories.
Last Saturday my wonderful Mom called. I could only talk for a second because I had to get the kids fed because we had the adult session of stake conference that night. So as we sat down to eat, one of the girls spilled their red Cool-aid and it went all over my jacket and shirt...my skirt was a dark color so you couldn't see it. So I raced in my room changed my clothes and threw my shirt and jacket in with a batch of laundry that was waiting to be started. At the time I thought it was a wonderful idea because I didn't want my clothes to get stained. That night after stake conference we were driving home and Trent asked me something about my phone........that was when I realized that it was in my jacket pocket...in the washer. Oops! So now I need to go find a new phone. I guess I've learned my lesson, I should never wash clothes. ;)
Next story...
Last night we were sitting at the dinner table and Trent was teasing the kids. Jenika was saying that he was a silly daddy and I turned to her and said, "he is such a silly daddy, where did you find him?" to which she started laughing and replied,"I didn't find him, you did!" We just laughed and laughed.
Here is a picture of us killing time during our layover in New Mexico. As you can tell they were playing train. We walked all over the airport like this and people would just walk past and start smiling.
1 comment:
That is absolutely fantastic! I love the fact that you lost your phone. I think that is hillarious! Anyway, I am so glad that we got to see you...also, so glad that we are going to be blogging buddies! Keep us updated on everyone. We love you guys!
Post a Comment