Friday, February 13, 2009
Two of a Kind
This morning we were making Valentine's Day cookies and making cards for Trent. We made a bunch of cookies and decided that it would be a great idea to bring them to Trent's work to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. Well by the time we got everything ready to go, we had to race out the door to make it before everyone would be leaving from work. As I tried to keep everything together, I gave special instructions to the girls..."go potty, get shoes on, get in the van". Which I repeated over and over again until miraculously we all managed to get into the van. Jenika climbed in first and was buckled up in a flash. I put Isaac in while Harmony was climbing into the van. I asked her if she had followed my instructions to which she replied, "yes." I looked at her pink Sunday shoe as she climbed into the van and figured, although it doesn't match her blue dress at least we will make it to give out cookies in time. Then I buckled her up. So we arrived just in time and my wonderful husband came to help me unload the kids and cookies. That is when he asked Harmony where her other pink shoe was. Then he asked me. I assumed she had taken it off while we drove over so I asked if he had looked on the floor. That is when he got a little more specific and asked me if I had a match to either her pink Sunday shoe or her pink flip flop...she was wearing one of each. It was so funny because I had not even noticed until Trent had asked me about it. So we got to walk all around the campus to wish Happy Valentine's Day and we also gave everyone a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooo cute. Thanks for the laugh. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment