Thursday, January 14, 2010


Our beautiful kids; Jenika, Harmony, Isaac, and Kaisha. As anyone could guess I am staying really busy these days. That combined with the fact that I am a slacker is the reason why I have not updated since Kaisha was born. So I will just give a brief run through of what has been going on around here lately. Kaisha is doing good and she is such a sweet baby. When she was born the doctor and nurses had to give her a hard time to make her cry and then when she did cry it was just a sweet little wimper. The doctor commented that she was such a calm and quiet baby. To which I replied...are you sure because we don't make quiet babies at our house.
Isaac is doing good. He is in the process of potty training, which is a lot of fun. He keeps reminding me that he is a big boy and he can do it all by himself.
Harmony...dear sweet Harmony. So on Sunday I was home with the kids because they were sick. Jenika came to me a couple of times and told me that there was something that I needed to see. I was taking care of Kaisha and told her to wait for a minute. The third time she came back I was a little frustrated with her until she said, "Just look under the table". So from where I was sitting I looked and found Harmony, a pair of scissors, and a pile of hair. The good news is she kept it pretty even :)
Jenika is doing great. She is in Kindergarten and she loves school. She is reading and writing full sentences. On Sunday, after the hair cutting incident, I was getting Kaisha ready for bed and the kids were playing...or at least that is what I thought. I finished up with Kaisha and Jenika came in my room and told me to come with her. So I followed her to her room. When I got there she said, "Suprise we cleaned our room to tell you thank you for cooking us food all of the time". Of course being my mothers daughter I tried not to cry and told her thank you.
As for me, there is not a lot to report. I'm doing just fine and staying busy with the kids.
Trent is staying busy with work, school, and church. He is currently taking two classes and he is amazing. Somehow he is able to balance everything and keep the wife happy too!
Anyway that is the basics of what is going on around here. Sorry it has been so long since I have updated but better late than never I guess!!!

5 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Your kids are all so adorable. I could'nt believe Harmony cut her precious curly locks. It's wonderful that Kaisha is such a angel and an easy going Baby. Hopefully we'll get that lucky again. Thanks for the update.

Kira =] said...

Congratulations on the calm baby, the big boy, the even handed one, & the great helper!! So glad things are going good for you guys!!!

MissManda-Mae said...

Great blog sarah! Glad the hair cutting was done in an even fashion... and so glad baby #FOUR is calm....

Me said...

congrats on the new addition! It's sounds like Harmony and Anna would have been fast friends. So far Anna, the my little ponys, one big rocking horse and I'm sure many other things have received cuts courtesy of Anna...
Glad you guys are well...

Winn Family said...

love it, love it, love it! And the first hair cuttery incident! How exciting! I love how calm and sweet Jenika was while she was telling you! ha ha! and I love the pic of all the kids and I love you guys and think you're amazing and.....good job with your family! You're amazing (and seriously, the cleaned their room to say thanks for cooking them food! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!--how great are they???)