Friday, February 12, 2010

HEADLINE NEWS
School and Work canceled...SNOW!!!
To all of my Utah family, you'll need to sit down for this one...school was canceled today because it snowed. Oh and Trent is off of work because of the snow too! My life is awesome! I think this is why we live in the South. We get to enjoy the snow once every ten years and then school and work get canceled. Hooray!


We went outside and played this morning and even made a snowman because there was a ton of snow...at least in Alabama terms. At first we thought we might need to make a minature snowman, but then it kept snowing and snowing. So it ended up being bigger than the kids! As you can see the snowman naturally looks like part of the family with the big smile, the twig arms and the mohawk.


After playing outside we came in for some hot chocolate and got all of the kids changed. After changing kids, cleaning up water, and realizing I have double the laundry I am actually very grateful that I don't live somewhere that it snows all of the time. To all of you who do live where it snows I want you to know that you are amazing! We love the snow...once every ten years...or when we are on vacation.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

That's a great looking snowman. It's so cool that Trent was able to stay home and join in on the snow fun. You have such an awesome family. Thanks for sharing pictures. My camera battery is charging because Lil B got a hold of the camera so I'm glad you got pictures.

Unknown said...

Hey Kids,
Grandpa And Grandma love the snowman. You did a great job. The mohawk is the best a little added touch. What a neat thing to be able to stay home all together and play. What a memory. We LOVE YOU ALL Tons. HUGS XXXXXX to you all!!!!!!